Feeler; Old school or Oldman reunion :)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Which rig? :cody:
I think December of 2001 I was trying to put a cj 5 with 35" tires back together after I went over backwards on the escalator. :D

Seems like another life ago. Back then I had speakers for a rear seat, now I just put a new rear seat so my boys will be more comfy/safe.

We are old. :D

richpblaze

Yes you are all old, there are still a few I'm waiting for to chime in, what is a good date ? Lets start planning something it would be nice to get together. Kurt you are not so old yet, but I can't help it you started when you were a baby. :)

Last edited:

richpblaze

You mean when it loked like this???

4-runner.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I made the cutoff. Anyone remember the custom trailer that we pieced together for the special needs boy scout group? That was a blast.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I made the cutoff. Anyone remember the custom trailer that we pieced together for the special needs boy scout group? That was a blast.

It was for the Ability Center. Many hands went into that build up at Tracy Evan's place. I left Olly in Kamas that weekend :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was an extremist, can I come play too?

oh, I just noticed I'm a 2001-er, I guess I'm grandfathered in too just like Kurt.

richpblaze

Well I have plenty of parking at my place (Tooele) We can BBQ have some beers, and a fire. Bring tents and bags we're getting older may have to crash here, Hows next weekend????

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Next weekend, like the 31st? That's the opener for EJS. Some of us younger folk still go to that.

Well I have plenty of parking at my place (Tooele) We can BBQ have some beers, and a fire. Bring tents and bags we're getting older may have to crash here, Hows next weekend????

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I was an extremist, can I come play too?

oh, I just noticed I'm a 2001-er, I guess I'm grandfathered in too just like Kurt.

If you were an extremist, then you were truly old-school... since we lost the site and started over, the current 'beginning' count doesn't reflect those extremist days.

The Rocky Mountain Extremists were circa- December 2000 to about Oct-Nov 2001, IIRC?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If you were an extremist, then you were truly old-school... since we lost the site and started over, the current 'beginning' count doesn't reflect those extremist days.

The Rocky Mountain Extremists were circa- December 2000 to about Oct-Nov 2000, IIRC?

Didn't that one start out using vbulletin too? I think I remember it had a static html page for a while with some images... I specifically remember your Toyota being on there. if my memory doesn't fail me. I'm pretty sure I registered then didn't come back for a while, but when I did I couldn't log in so I re-registered. Man that was over 11 -12 years ago.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I'm out for the weekend until after Easter. I would also like to do a little wheeling, whether light duty or heavy crawling.