Feeler; Old school or Oldman reunion :)

Caleb

I was one of the few extremists and I'm member #4 on here. Parker and I registered at almost the same time (only Greg and Admin were before us). I remember we both happen to check in before Greg had made the re-announce that the site was back up. I then passed it on to the Jeep SLC list the rme was back.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I know I was one, since I remember being kinda excited that RME was back in business. :D

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Sat the 14th April sounds good to me, can everyone make that?

So is it official?
Saturday April 14th
meet at the turn off at 1pm (after lunch)
Run the snakes and then head to Rich's, probably plan on being at his place at 6:00-6:30 for those guys who don't run the trail.
We will probably have extra seats available for those that need them, so a rig isn't necessary to come. :D

Bart

I didn't get here until later in 2002, but our rock crawling team was named the Rocky Mountain Extreme Team in 2000, which I believe preceded the Extremists. You old timers have fun.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
What are you young whipper snappers doing in here? Probably playing around with your innerwebs and looking at that damn peanut-butter-jelly-time again...I've been awake for 20 minutes, I need a nap. I've been backed up for days...time for a glenlivet enema.

<<<< I was on RME before they invented the internet!!!

richpblaze

Its official Sat 14th Of April. Snakes 1:00 pm my place for a BBQ afterwards.

All are welcome to join us the main purpose of this was to bring most of the original members ouout of hiding. : ) Please post up to confirm so I know how many burgers to make. Looking forward to seeing you all.:cool:

Last edited: