Fellow Masons?

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
I was inducted as an Entered Apprentice this past weekend at our Masonic Lodge here in Moab (La Sal Lodge #30), and was curious if there are any other Masons here on RME?

I am also a member of Wasatch Lodge #1, as well as Argenta #3. For those in the Salt Lake area, there is a Meetup every Wednesday night at the Coffee Connection (about 16th south and State St.). Masons and non-Masons alike meet to talk about Masonry. Starts at 7pm and goes until whenever we all leave (I've been there until 1am sometimes).

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I used to do brick and rock for residential after high school...I would know what you guys are talking about if I were doing it during Solomons time I suppose...

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
Here is a great site to get some basic knowledge.

Utah Grand Lodge

As you can see from the front page on the site, there is a state wide open house being held throughout Utah at various Lodges on May 22, 10-2. Everyone is welcome to attend!

I've wanted to be a Mason for a long time, I'm so glad I finally did it.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Damnit! "After reasearching "atheists are not accepted into the Fraternity" I had just finished watching both national treasures in preparation for pledging