fiberglass flared fenders and bedsides

Jam76

I have them on my Ranger and when I bought mine I couldn't find them any where local. Mine are the Glassworks Unlimited 4.5" flare 3.0" rise Front Fenders and bedsides

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Jam76

another shot. Question for ya is that you truck in your avatar? If so did you buy it from a guy named Scott?

Attachments

• rangersilver.jpg
    rangersilver.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 77

mwmx54

it is my truck on the avatar, and i bought it from my brother who bought it from a guy named ????? no clue about 3 maybe 4 years ago. i think he lived in west jordan, he met the guy at the mall.

mwmx54

oh yeah sweet ranger, are you scott, did you sell me this truck?? i wan my money back!!! jk, i love it, and it sees alot of action, just got done snapping both of the axles and birfields, gettin ready to put on some 37's, and its goin on 259xxx miles, with no problems of course its a yota!! soon enough a turboed supra will be powering it! i love it!

Jam76

Thanks for the compliments on the ranger. No I'm not Scott, but he is a good friend of mine, I actually supplied the front axle for your SAS.

jardine

so your taking my advice and gonna get fiberglass fenders and bedsides? i think that think would look sweet with em

Jam76

Hannemann, Perrys Fab & Fiber, Trailor Works, Fiberwerx, Flared-Fenders.com, Desert-Industries.com and I think Maniack all make fiberglass fenders and bedsides

Last edited: