fifth wheel salvage

daniff

I found a burnt down 35' fifth wheel on public ground and called the state about removing it. they said go ahead it had been there for a couple years. My question is is it worth dragging this home and decking it or should i leave it. It is just the frame.It did get pretty hot and bent a little ( I can straighten it.)

LT.

enough to pay for some gas? I would get it out just to help clean up, make sure you take pictures and make a story somewhere on the internet if you do. Make those greenies eat their words.

This is a fantastic idea. There were a number of folks on this site that did the same of an old Chevy Blazer. Some of the parts from this old Blazer are getting a second chance at life. I think Dirtsquirl is writing about the build up.

LT.

daniff

I went back and looked closer and it is bent but i think it is from a tree. I am going to get it and take pics.I have a little experience building trailers and i will see what it looks like when I get it down. Probably next spring now. I meant gas to pull it the 60 miles to get it to the nearest salvage yard, sorry about that.

Last edited: