Fight tonight.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
So i fight tonight here in Anchorage.. Some kid from Fairbanks, i was warrned that i'm surly going to be boo'd for i'm from out of state, So i'll be sure to kick his A$$ For Utah.. :D Wish me luck!

rondo

rondo
you're a pro fighter? dang i was gonna pick a fight with ya one of these days. forget that!
j/k good luck bro, kick his a$$ for Utah !

Bart

So i fight tonight here in Anchorage.. Some kid from Fairbanks, i was warrned that i'm surly going to be boo'd for i'm from out of state, So i'll be sure to kick his A$$ For Utah.. :D Wish me luck!

Good luck Olly, make us proud.

you're a pro fighter? dang i was gonna pick a fight with ya one of these days. forget that!
!

He's just a little dude, I say go for it. Just let me know when you do, I wanna watch.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I just talked to our little buddy. He won a unanimous decision. The kid was the #1 contender, so they want him to come back and fight their champion.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Thanks guys, I put on a great show, and represented well... It is telivised but not sure when, here is their site http://www.alaskafighting.com/ I picked him apart slowly on the ground most of the fight.. He got my back in the secound but i just chilled and waited it out, ended the fight with fists of furry.. Put on a great show, was told it was the fight of the night by many, and they want me back for sure..
:)