Figured it out!

CJ Matt

Those of you that shared the trails with me at the winter convention will remember how I had waaaaay too much body roll and the Jeep did not perform well. I thought that it was an issue with my air shocks bleeding down over time and now that I have the proper PSI in them (they took very little) the problem was still there. I decided to check the Currie Anti-Rock sway bar out and found the problem. The teeth on the arm stripped out so I was really without a sway bar. Luckily the gears on the rod are still good. I hope I can get a new one by the end of the week because I have a trip planned.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Those of you that shared the trails with me at the winter convention will remember how I had waaaaay too much body roll and the Jeep did not perform well.

That is good to hear. However I think scaaaaaaaarrrrrry is a better way to describe the body roll you were experiencing.:greg:

CJ Matt

It was scary and I there is no way I will take it out again before it is fixed. I have not taken it out since the winter convention but hope to this weekend. The wheeling here was good when I made the trip last year and am looking forward to getting out there again. I have attended a Black Hills 4-Wheeleres meeting and will become a member.