Finally got an elk

Clutch

Tuesday the 31st was the last day of my antlerless hunt. Bagged one in the morning. Central Mt. West Manti.

Attachments

• CIMG3345.jpg
    CIMG3345.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 44

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Congrats! My tag was for timp and I never could find one. I found a giant 6 point and a few other bulls, but couldn't find a cow. This no snow weather made the hunt much harder than usual.

Fun camping though.

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Congrats! My tag was for timp and I never could find one. I found a giant 6 point and a few other bulls, but couldn't find a cow. This no snow weather made the hunt much harder than usual.

Fun camping though.

Davy, you should have called me, my dad has been watching them for the last few weeks, on the face of baldy, last sunday they were down below the gate(about half way down the mtn).

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Davy, you should have called me, my dad has been watching them for the last few weeks, on the face of baldy, last sunday they were down below the gate(about half way down the mtn).

That would have been great. My tag ended the 15th and it snowed a few days later driving them down. I could see them on the top of ridges with my spotting scope but didn't want to pack them back down.