Finally got my truck Painted

Clutch

I finally finished doing the body work and got the whole thing painted and put the 35's on. Waiting on the Cage.....
Jeff

MVC-008S1.JPG
MVC-012S2.JPG

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Now I know who you are... :D I love the truck, I saw it over at RockLogic and in Moab too, but I didn't know you were an RMEer... :D

Did you get that birf fixed :p :D

Nice, I like the look of them, low profile and up out of the way. Wanna help me fab some for a xj and a tj this summer? There'll be some compensation of course.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Clutch
I finally finished doing the body work and got the whole thing painted and put the 35's on. Waiting on the Cage.....
Jeff

MVC-008S1.JPG
MVC-012S2.JPG

That's so two weeks ago :rolleyes:

Seriously, it looks good. Now go scratch it up a little...:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hi Kurt, thx again for helping out in Moab.
Ended up putting outer clips on the axles.
Just waiting to put Longfields in.

No worries, just glad we were able to connect down there... :D Plus even better that the clips soved the problem. ;)

Who did the bodywork and paint?

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Lookin good dude, cept I still prefer my Krylon look. :D
Sorry I couldn't get that birf to ya, but Vegas is a long way from Moab. Especially when the parts in Salt lake.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Whats funny is I passed the truck tonight around 6pm on 7200 south? he was heading west. I thought "do i know him?" nice truck.

The rinolined guy thats next to you about a week ago had his rig trailered in my subdivision. 5000w and 3100 south. I drove buy made some racket, laught and left. Who do you guys know in here? Lets hook up someday..

Clutch

Hey Kurt, Me and a friend did all the bodywork, Macco did the paint. It's not too bad of a paint job, there are a couple place where it ran

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hey Kurt, Me and a friend did all the bodywork, Macco did the paint. It's not too bad of a paint job, there are a couple place where it ran

Looked great when I saw it, I really like the color...sweet truck. ;)