Finally signed up

offroad_medic

I know there is still plenty of snow above the B since I keep hearing calls about people getting stuck.
Also, Kevin you should just move up north with the cool kids

Troop92

I'm in. Lets do a Saturday. Maybe go up to the B in Bountiful. Then have lunch at Five Guys.

Sounds fun. Though I'll be taking it easy, I've yet to lift/tire the jeep.

Old Ward Canyon is pretty fun. Unless its covered in snow

I dunno, that was pretty fun in the snow Feb 2014 when you drug that jeep up the mountain with your old range rover.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
We need to start random RME4X4 meet greets again, a few years ago some of the members were putting them on and just getting together for dinner. If you guys want to plan a On Trail Meet & Greet for your area, have at it! It would be nice to see monthly meet ups going on around the state!

offroad_medic

There's still some good snow up old ward area as of last weekend, which means mud this week. I hate mud.

As for a meet up count me in as long as I'm not working whichever weekend we decide

Alcancia

Absolutely. I would be good with that. I would like to meet some local RME'ers.

Mike.

Sounds fun. I'm game.

I'm in. Lets do a Saturday. Maybe go up to the B in Bountiful. Then have lunch at Five Guys.

Enough snow gone now to make this happen? I'd even be down just to grab some food without taking the Jeep out.

As a pretty recent newb on here, I'd be anxious to put some faces to some usernames.