Finger tip amputation! -- view with caution

OREGON85

from OREGON
The recovery is coming along fairly well. I don't have any bandaging, just a plastic cap I can take off if I need to. The first pic is a week after surgery and the second is 2 minutes ago.

Attachments

• 1222091722.jpg
    1222091722.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1491.jpg
    IMG_1491.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 21

jdub

Scrambler
Much better than the previous one, looks like an explosive got to it. It should be fine once the skin has had a chance to figure out what it is doing.

turbohaulic

I don't know it just is!
I know its a little late. Here's what happens when a 3" wide timing belt get's your hand. I'm just glad I was able to pull it out before it got my arm:D Protect them finger's, they don't seem to growing back to well:-\

Sorry pics not working out, I'll work on em.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
GAAAH!!! That is so much more than I was expecting from this thread!

My hand hurts just thinking about. Degloved! How bad did that HURT?!?!

Coco

That is NASTY!! I almost gagged....

you got some mutant hand now....Dont know how they can fix that? Those pics are nasty

I am thinking halloween right now...

crawldaddy

That makes my stomach turn, I smashed my big toe a few years back and it did the same thing. The Dr compared it to popping a zit. He slid the skin back on over the toe and sewed it up. Now its numb and grew back on a little sideways. If your hurt as much as that did "I feel for ya.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Ha ha I was wrong looks like they didn't get deleted Kevin :D

I wasn't there when that happened. I took that night off of work to fly to Ohio at the last minute. Stupid AST anyway right?!

Last edited:

turbohaulic

I don't know it just is!
Yep it was a good one, hurt like hell! It happened about 2 1/2 yrs ago. They couldn't really save any of the fingers because it took most the meat off. They asked if I wanted to try and sew one of my toes on my hand so I had a stub but that didn't sound very. . . attractive to me. Haha I'll get some pics of it now, the sergeon did a good job with it:D