Firearm poll part 3

In the last year, what brand of handguns have you purchased?

• Colt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smith & Wesson

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Ruger

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Walther

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beretta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bersa

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Taurus

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Kimber

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • H & K

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Glock

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
In part 3 of my information gathering quest, please tell me what brand of handguns you have purchased in the last year. If you could provide model info too, that would be great!

Thanks,
Chad

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
No love for Sig?

Doh! I have great love for Sig! I've got a P229 and it's one of my favorite toys. There are just entirely too many brands, models, and calibers out there. Been staring at catalogs for the last few weeks and am pretty cross-eyed at this point!

Thursty

I have not purchased a gun in the last year. I carry a Glock 22 for work and a 23 off duty. I have been looking at the Smith & Wesson M&p .40 compact for off duty though.

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
You need "none of the above" in your poll just like we do in politics.

Ya. The poll thing here will only let me list a total of 10 options, so I tried to fit in as many choices as possible. I know there are many other brands out there. If none of the above, please tell me what brand if any you have purchased in the last year.

Thanks

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
no multiple choice option? And no love for FN!!

From what I can tell with the poll option on RME, there's no way for me to enable people to select multiple choices. But, never fear. I have great love for FN! I own an FN PBR XP in .308 that brings me great joy and happiness. Strange though that out of all the different brands of firearms that I have had customers ask me about at the store, I have not had a single one ask me if I had any FN rifles or handguns in stock.

larrybenny

larrybenny
Springfield XD9 sub compact.
Love it, very accurate for a 3 in. barrel. also holds alot of 9mm rounds, 13 and 16 in the extended mag. Primary carry piece. Have a S&W .45 auto for home with a Mossberg 12 ga. pump, street sweeper for back up.

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
Wow! Springfield really seems to be taking the lead for handguns. From talking to people, I thought Glocks would take a solid lead in this poll.