Firewood in Davis County; Bountiful, Centerville, WX??

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
We are looking for a place to purchase firewood for camping...while avoiding the high price of Maverik, etc.

I know I've seen signs on the corner but now that I'm looking I can't find them.

Thanks!

skeptic

I'd be interested in this as well (Clearfield/Layton area). Camping and back yard fire-pit. We use Maverick and the occasional pallet, but it would be nice to get a half a pickup bed full of cheap stuff.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
It's not Davis County, but I really like the firewood place on 3300 S just off I15 in Salt Lake. Good prices, and if you pay cash the fellow generally tosses an extra bundle or two in your truck for you.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
It's not Davis County, but I really like the firewood place on 3300 S just off I15 in Salt Lake. Good prices, and if you pay cash the fellow generally tosses an extra bundle or two in your truck for you.

x2

This is the only place I go, they actually supply maverick and I've seen their boxes at the grocery store in Moab as well. You can buy several different kinds of wood, I usually opt for the less desirable (stuff that's not so neatly cut) and can usually fill half my bed or so for $50