First crack at with the P22

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Since I bought the P22 from SAMI, I figured it would be a great reason to head out shooting, So we headed out to the Desert, We all gave the new to us P22 a crack, My son L O V Es it!

Maxwell shooting the P22

Maxwell shooting again.

We put over 550 rounds through it, Only had about 12-15 FTF's

I took out my daughter as well as a friend who are both visually impaired.

We dont need no stinking sights! Nice work James.

Marley shooting her Pink Mossbers 802 Plinkster

Yes we brought back all our trash as well as some others.

Last edited:

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
I forgot some of James' lead art from some of the rounds that hit the dirt.
6019133057_18ae0971a9_b.jpg

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
laser aren't to expensive for them either.
If you like that gun the pk.380 is the same just bigger caliber, and the lasers can be interchanged. I own both.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Caleb said:
Nice. My P22 is my 9yr old nephew's favorite gun to shoot. They are fun guns for sure.
We all had fun shooting the P22, My friend James liked how manageable it was to ahndle, Compared to some of the other pistols I have let him shoot, Needless to say he really doesn't get a chance to shoot very often.

tacoman99 said:
laser aren't to expensive for them either.
If you like that gun the pk.380 is the same just bigger caliber, and the lasers can be interchanged. I own both.
I have a light/laser combo, Its probably far too big for the P22, But I will stick it on there some day to see what its all about.
I'm not a huge fan of the .380, Honestly, I'm a SIG man, so for me to get this over a SIG Mosquito was something, IMHO, SAMI had a good deal I couldn't pass up, Thanks for the thoughts though.

SAMI said:
Yup :)

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
this makes me so happy, I can't even tell you.. VIVA SIG!

:)

Looking things over on the P22 last night, I had a little trouble inserting the magazine, I took the slide off and noticed that a pin of some sort on the hammer assembly was bent.
I brought it to work today to see what I can do...

6035519952_a596a7c29a_b.jpg

6035519950_e637a9c0bd_b.jpg

So I measured it and made another pin, This time its a solid pin made out of Nickle stock, I really dont know why the pin is made the way it was, But it looks like its only there to keep the arm centered.

Crappy pic of new pin.
6035519962_e7a0f11de0_b.jpg

It seems to be working as it should and the magazine slides in and out aesily enough, So as long as it fires, I'm good.

BTW, I am not blaming anyone for this, Jason sold it to me in fine working order, I think we more than ran it through its paces over the weekend, My son likes to slap the magazine in, So that is something we need to work on .
Have fun all!