First Time Moab visitors

Hi, my husband and I are traveling down from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with his 09 JK Wrangler Unlimited that has been modified. We except to be in Utah, near Moab, from August 20th to August 30th. We have are planning on staying at the OK RV Park for the first couple of days to get the lay of the land. We would love to meet up with some fellow Jeepers/off roaders to do some trails. We do have experience in completing some extreme trails up here in Canada.

If anyone is going to be the area and would like to meet and travel some trails please let me know; or if anyone has any suggestions about some of the trails we should try that would be appreciated too.

We are planning to be at BFE to do some trails and camp there too.

Looking forward to hearing and meeting some of you on the trails!

Cheers,

Hi and welcome to Moab! Would be glad to meet up with you at the OK RV Park, I just happen to be the manager! We can certainly help you out with any info you might need. There is always some of us around to Jeep with also. Lookin forward to meeting you and safe travels.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'll have to watch the calendar and maybe make a trip down... Good enough excuse as any to head to Moab! :D

You will like the OK RV park, we've stayed there for the past two years over Memorial weekend and it's in a great location.

Rockin Ron - I had no idea you are on RME! Love the rv park!

Hey now ya know! Thanks for the kind words and hope to cya soon. RME Rocks! Learned alot and met alot of great people thru here and the OK RV Park and we ain`t done yet. We welcome all Jeepers and off roaders anytime. Thanks again!

Hatewagon

That's awesome, we just booked our cabin today so we will see ya'll on the 20th and can't wait to wheel too!