Northern Utah First Tracks 2014 up Snakes, 5th annual New Years Day Run w/ Dirt Hedz!!!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I went to hook up my trailer this morning (since I'm working into the evening) only to find out my gate is frozen shut. :(

Guess I'll be Jeeping without a safety net tomorrow.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I went to hook up my trailer this morning (since I'm working into the evening) only to find out my gate is frozen shut. :(

Guess I'll be Jeeping without a safety net tomorrow.

I had to get my propane torch out the other night to get my gate open. Now I need to make a heat sheild for my fence so I don't burn anymore plastic next time I have to heat my rods to get the gate open...

chevymog

The Reaper
where is it located and where are you meeting?

Five mile pass. I've only been out a few times myself but its out past cedar fort. its about 20 or so mile past the four corners in saratoga springs. someone else will have better info for you then me but hope this helps a little.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
9:30 maybe a little early but if we know Ryan we know no one will leave the trail head till at least an hour after the scheduled time.

Depending on how I feel, and if how I feel right now is any indicator, I might be a little late for the 9:30 meet time.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I will be there. Who's meeting at the chevron? Cuz I still don't know my way around the area good enough

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Happy 2014 to the Dirt Hedz offroad group & RME4x4!

Today's the day... lets bring the new year in with an awesome time on the trail, hope to eee everyone out there!!!

(Don't forget to take some pics and up load them in the trip report later)