Five Mile on the ATV today

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
So I took the family out on the ATV's today, found Two trails that will blow Rattle Snake Away ;)

Found Charlies trail also, (I have never seen it) all I can say is HOLY SHEET!!!:eek:

One of the two trails (not really a trail) has compition witten all over it. :)

Need to get with the BLM and see if we can make a trail there.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Where you out today? I saw a few rigs on RS. And Demmon on the newer trail ;)

The trail I know we can do will be wicked.

The trail else were I just want to make sure we are cool there.

SOON!

I'll let ya know;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I was in smokincamels Samurai with the RME group... that is until they ditched us...:mad:

But we had fun...ended the day with a tip-over in the Sami :D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
I was in smokincamels Samurai with the RME group... that is until they ditched us...:mad:

But we had fun...ended the day with a tip-over in the Sami :D

Was it light collored like white or something?

If so I saw you guy's and I think a black Rubicon,,

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Shawn

Was it light collored like white or something?

If so I saw you guy's and I think a black Rubicon,,

Umm, Yes sir, that was us... That Rubi kicked some but...with a cute chic driving...:D ;)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Yup, Where were you parked at?

We were having lunch in some trees aways past RS. You guy's came blasting by, there was a mini truck with ya too.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

We were having lunch in some trees aways past RS. You guy's came blasting by, there was a mini truck with ya too.

Yes sir... we were in search mode for the rest fo the group... I swear we covered a couple hundred miles today...:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
We ate them :cool:

Nice... We got left behind and ended up hitting the dirt two hours later... so we figured they would be done with RS... and meet them at the top... They were still on RS...:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
sounds like when we went on ratle snake and I got left :mad:
Anyways.... where is this trail and why is it so wicked sick? gotta show cruiser outfitters how a real toyota drives :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Skyetone
sounds like when we went on ratle snake and I got left :mad:
Anyways.... where is this trail and why is it so wicked sick? gotta show cruiser outfitters how a real toyota drives :)

To be quite honest with you Skye, its really not that wicked at all... don't get me wrong, its a sweet trail, but not extreme, just cool. Lets put it this way a stock open-diffed rig can make it through with a little finess. Plus, I'm more worried about your tow-rig than I am your Yota'... (j/k yur yota does hae some pretty sweet gearing:D )...I'm down to go out there whenever... lets plan a trip..:D

PS... Shawn...we hijacked your thread...Sorry:(

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
it's YOUR trail...... tell us damnit!! does it have TWO hard parts? or is it gonna high center more jeeps than rattlesnake?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
make sure we get those who can pull the hard lines going. Specially suka in HIS rig. smack talkin fool. I guess my co-driver hasd played alot up in that area. Maybee after snow melts some we can go splorin?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Skyetone
make sure we get those who can pull the hard lines going. Specially suka in HIS rig. smack talkin fool. I guess my co-driver hasd played alot up in that area. Maybee after snow melts some we can go splorin?

10-4, I'll sent out an email to some.