Flat top knuckles

harkinoff

something to do...
Who in town drills and taps dana 44 flat top knuckles for hi steering now days :)Where can I buy spring perches, steering arms, drive lines made, after a set of RANCHO 44044 springs also... Yes, I've been out of the picture for a long time and I'm lazy now days.... Seems most of the shops are gone these days? who has the best prices in town?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Who in town drills and taps dana 44 flat top knuckles for hi steering now days :) Try Summit, or Ben Hanks Racing... probably Mt. Logan as well?

Where can I buy spring perches, steering arms, drive lines made, after a set of RANCHO 44044 springs also...4WP, talk to Bear. Only 1-stop shop I can think of that might fit the bill. Six States or Gaylon's for the driveline though.

Actually now that I'm thinking of it, Ben Hanks might be able to get you most of that too.... worth a visit to find out, they always have sexy projects going on.

who has the best prices in town? That depends on what you need, when you need it, who you ask :D

STAG

On my grind
I called summit machine and they quoted me $850 to mill, drill and tap my flat top knuckle.. and so I just bought a brand new one from Reid Racing Monday and it showed up to my doorstep today! I paid $219.

STAG

On my grind
proof of said purchase -

reidknuckle.jpg

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Reeeaaallly. I can't for the life of me imagine why they would quote you that ridiculous price. But now I want to know... I'm gonna have to call them. :confused:

STAG

On my grind
Reeeaaallly. I can't for the life of me imagine why they would quote you that ridiculous price. But now I want to know... I'm gonna have to call them. :confused:

the lady at Summit said that the machines that they have aren't ideal for doing that and it is a pain in the butt for them.. unless she just misunderstood what it was that I was wanting.. Oh well, I'm glad to have a brand new knuckle.

harkinoff

something to do...
I have some used and abused 44044's.

Thanks for the tips !!! Thats a sweet looking knuckle for 219.00, come with studs, ball joints, etc?

How used and abused are the Rancho's? Do you have and 52" or 56" chevy springs?

These are going under a driver "pavement pounder sorta thing"...

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I have (4) 44044's I ran them in all four corners of my Jeep when I was on springs and the rears got bent a couple of times, and are now clamped, so probably not so great...but the fronts never had any problems, so I probably have two good ones out of the four, on the rears only the Main leaves got bent. they are 44044's and I ran the rears backwards so as to stretch the wheel base.(offset center pin). also have some heavy duty shackles too.