Flippin sweet Rockkrawler kit

rockkrawler

That kit is the TJ Xfactor 5.5 or mabye the 7.0

utahxjer said:
Looks like it's for a D35

There is a option for every axle or even a weld in cradle for free.

Here is the list of parts that come with the kit off of the manufacturer website.

System Includes:
4 linear coil springs, 4 Rock Krawler long travel shocks w/ integrated bump stops, 4 high misalignment/double-adjustable lower long arms made from 2.00" solid stock, skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets made from 1/4 thick laser cut steel, 1 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid stock, high misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid stock, front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick/laser cut steel, rear upper triangulated 4 link arms made from solid stock, rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, extended stainless steel brake lines, front adjustable sway bar disconnects, extended rear sway bar links, hardware and detailed instructions.

Options:

- Weld in rear cradle option is a FREE on all X Factor Long Arm Systems!!

Caleb

Two things I see that I dont like (just from the pic). The control arms look to be pretty scrawny and I dont like that bend on the rear upper arms. That bend is a perfect place for those arms to bend (really screwing you on the trail if that were to happen). It looks like they are trying to use the old frame brackets so they didn't re-angle them for a triangulated setup. Like I said, this is just from looking at the pic...based on that I would not buy it.

Ben

Creasey
Good Luck

Supergper said:
Two things I see that I dont like (just from the pic). The control arms look to be pretty scrawny and I dont like that bend on the rear upper arms. That bend is a perfect place for those arms to bend (really screwing you on the trail if that were to happen). It looks like they are trying to use the old frame brackets so they didn't re-angle them for a triangulated setup. Like I said, this is just from looking at the pic...based on that I would not buy it.

THe lower arms are 2 inch and the upper arms are 1 1/2 solid stock and to make the situation better they are lifetime warranty on the arms. They can be custom built with joints for cheap! here are the joints

http://www.rockkrawler.com/spages/images/home/home.jpg

64000 radial load
36000 axial load

Caleb

Ben said:
THe lower arms are 2 inch and the upper arms are 1 1/2 solid stock and to make the situation better they are lifetime warranty on the arms. They can be custom built with joints for cheap! here are the joints

http://www.rockkrawler.com/spages/images/home/home.jpg

64000 radial load
36000 axial load

I would prefer tube over solid stock...and having that bend in the upper still does not look like a good setup. they should have redesigned the frame mounts to allow them to truely be triangulated...