fly fishing

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
who likes to fly fish? where do you go (don't give up your special "secret" fishing hole)? dry fly, wet fly, float tube, waders, small creek? i just started about a year ago and i love it. i've only been a few times, but i can't get enough. i've been to the provo with floating line and wet flies, and i've float tubed up at mill hollow with sinking line. i built my own custom fly rod last christmas and am planning on building more. everything about it is fun :) .

rust bucket

Pool boy in training
I like to go on the Provo river , AF canyon and Silver lake up Little Cotton wood canyon. I Like float tube or waders best and off a boat at Strabery.

BronkoRob

im into fly fishing. i like af canyon, little cottonwood, provo, rock creek are all good place. i think the best spot are the ones i have to hike to, you know get away from all the yuppies with their 1000 dollar fly rigs. so im more into smaller creeks and rivers. how often to you guys go? im out there a lot when the weather is warm.

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
i haven't been able to get out once this year :( . but as soon as the days get longer and i have more sunlight after work, i'll be hitting the rivers as often as possible. my bro-in-law goes to the provo at least once a week. wouldn't it be nice to have no responsibilities? my daghters new dance class is in alpine, so i am hoping to fish up AF this summer.

Cory

I've been fly-fishing for about 12 years and fly tying for about 10. My problem is that since I've got my newest jeep and now have two little girls, and have a job with less time off, I don't get out near as much. I used to fish more than 50 days a year, but last year I probably only fished 10 times. Hopefully I'll do better this year.

I like to fish rivers and creeks the best, but I still fish stillwater a lot in my personal pontoon. The Green river has to be my all time favorite with Henrys Fork a close second.