Flywing 100cc bike with no spark

sibeta

I have a cheap 100cc chinese knock off dirt bike. basically got this bike for free. Should mention right up front, I have never worked on dirt bikes before. I need to know what to do next. I am trying to get it started. The bike has compression. I cleaned the carb, got a new Spark plug. I have replaced the coil and CDI. Still cant get it to turn over. I cant seem to get any spark. Any ideas on the next step. I am having fun learning about bikes and playing with this thing but I am kind of stuck on what to do next to get any spark. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
  • dddd.jpg
    dddd.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 9

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Looks like a Honda 90cc horizontal motor knock off.
When you say: can't get it to turn over, you're implying the motor is seized and wont physically turn.
In that case: weld a chain to it and use it as a boat anchor.

If you mean, it won't start or run because it has no spark:

Try and check all your grounds,
Then a new condenser or if that doesn't work, you need a new stator/ generator. (after you've established you've got continuity from each wire on the stator out to it's end-point.

sibeta

dug a little deeper and found the issue. I am not sure if this is part of the stator or what it is called but this piece in the picture is busted off and just floating there next to the flywheel. Plus all the copper wire is just a mess in there. Anybody located in St. George that has a flywheel puller i could borrow? Thanks.

Attachments

• gggg.jpg
    gggg.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ffff.jpg
    ffff.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

sibeta

the metal pieces that hold the stator part on and in position are busted off and the piece is just dangling there. So i need to the pull the flywheel and replace the whole thing it looks like