Fng

dstrbd1

Just wanted to say hi. It has been a long time since I have been back in the 4 corners area. We just moved back from Tennessee where I served some time in the service. Just wanting to get into the local boards and see what is going on. Right now my truck is torn apart in the shop. I am in the middle of installing a crawlbox with 4.70 gearset and waiting on my Currie Rock Jock D60 front to arrive.

~Trent

dstrbd1

Welcome. What are you driving?

Guess I should probably answer this. Never too late I guess

98 Toy Tacoma ext cab leaf sprung with Pro Rock D60, Dedenbear kingpin and ARB up front, custom 35 spline semi float rear D60 w/lockright, 5.38 gears, dual cases with 4.7 gearset, stazworks 17" double beadlocks, t-max 9000# comp winch, etc........
snowday001.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome! Where did you end up moving to? From the photo it seems you've found some trails. Looks like a very well-built Tacoma, have you taken it to Moab before?

dstrbd1

We moved back to Nucla, CO. I quit working on helicopters in TN to come back and work on my father's drill rig. I have driven the truck from TN to Moab before but it was a little different then. Still had a straight axle though. I can't wait to go back and try it now.

Greg

Admin
We moved back to Nucla, CO. I quit working on helicopters in TN to come back and work on my father's drill rig. I have driven the truck from TN to Moab before but it was a little different then. Still had a straight axle though. I can't wait to go back and try it now.

Nice, there's getting to be a decent sized Western CO group on here. I'm up the road in Fruita and love that drive from Gateway down to Telluride. It's even better on a motorcycle. Is your father drinning for water, oil or gas?

dstrbd1

We were actually doing Uranium exploration but that has all crapped out now because of the politics / election.

Greg

Admin
We were actually doing Uranium exploration but that has all crapped out now because of the politics / election.

Ahh cool! I heard that the price of uranium jumped up 10x in the last several year, too bad it took a downturn. All the political BS sucks, the oil field work up this way is slowing down too.