For all you Mac people...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Wow!! A basic text program!!! Super use of all that virus-free, superfast processing power!!

No, really. It's revolutionary.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
So nobody misses totally clutter free writing? I learned to write on a type writer. I wrote most of my college papers by hand then transcribed them because when I would write them on the computer I would get too distracted (damn RME!). I think that this app is neat because it gives you a full screen, unobtrusive writing field. Yes yes, its basic. Blah blah, but it's also clever.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Good gosh! Getting excited about a word processor? ...enough to start a thread about it even?

I am excited about a word processor. Isn't that what most people get a computer for? To use it to write letters, school papers, ect? So yeah, its a major part of why I have a computer and if it makes that experience better, then I'm excited about it!

This thread instantly reminded me of this (NSFW for language):

One thing PC users can do that Mac users can't

:greg:

Can't help but notice that he has Che as his URL icon, must be a bright fellow. Also, from reading it, you can tell he has never used a Mac before. And yes, iTunes does suck for Windows. Is it because Windows sucks or because iTunes sucks, not sure.
Oh, and I'm talking with my hands right now.:cody:

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I always thought that Open Office was neat when I ran OpenSUSE. Once I switched completely over to Mac I just found it clunky compared to programs like Pages and even MS Word.

I haven't run MAC in 8 years. Linux is still vexing me. But it is fun to mess with.

I use Open Office even in Vista...

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
You mean like Notepad? :rofl::rofl: That's about as close to a type writer as you can get! (except for the carriage return "ding!"):p

No I mean like WriteRoom. I wanted more basic than Notepad (is that some sort of lame Windoze program?) and I got it.
I make the 'ding!' noises myself, thats how hardcore I am.

Its not Che, its Maddox. You've never been to the Best Page in the Universe? He's a computer nerd from Utah. I figured you guys were buddies. :p

Nope, don't associate with nerds. Only hip Mac people.