For Sale: 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser (100 Series)

sixstringsteve

Selling my 2000 Toyota land cruiser 100 series.

IT HAS A PROBLEM: the ABS module needs to be replaced ($2800 new). The M/C leaked onto the ABS module and ruined it. So it needs to be replaced.

147k miles
traction control
seats 8
18-20 mpg
20" TRD wheels
no issues other than the breaks
Fantastic car

Selling for $7500 or trade for the right 4Runner.

I'll get pics up in a few hours.

Last edited:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Geeze Steve I'm halfway through an OME lift on my 4runner and you put an offer like that on the table :eek: Very intriguing. looking forward to pics.

sixstringsteve

$2800 is new/installed by my mechanic. If you're patient you might be able to fine one in a junkyard for way cheaper.

sixstringsteve

There are the only pics I can find. It's @ my mechanic's place in Orem, otherwise I'd take more pics.

100%2520series%25203.jpg

100%2520series%25202.jpg

zukijames

thats why you just buy a proportioning valve from summit and run lines from that and remove the whole abs unit.. i will be removing the one on maddies land rover you could try to swap it in .. oh dang i didnt notice it was all 1 part that sucks! i wish i had money i would love a rig like this

sixstringsteve

I wont say anything this time steve ;)

Bump for a very clean 100 series!

yeah, this one came out of nowhere. I planned on keeping this rig for a long time. The sudden $3000 repair bill I wasn't expecting is what triggered this one. It's been a great rig, so even if i do end up coughing up the $3k, I won't mind keeping it. But I'd rather sell it and get something cheaper than deplete my bank account to fix this one.