For sale 2012 JKU Rubicon

wheelewagon

I've received A new career opportunity and building A new house. This has now turned from something I was looking to sell just because we don't really use it to Really wanting the money for other things. I'm asking $40,000 firm. Trades I'd be interested in are other jeeps, buggies, Ford 4 door long bed dually any year, small 4 door truck such as chevy s10 or tacoma style, commuter cars, or Razors. Not looking to do a straight across trade, Need to get more money then trade. Thanks for looking!

2012 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
3.6l engine with 5 speed auto
37" Maxxis Trepadors with most tread left
17" Creeper locks
Teraflex crd 60's front and rear
5.13 gears
Yukon zip lockers front and rear
ARB air compressor
Hydro assist
Front and rear drive shafts made by adams drive shafts
4:1 t-case
Teraflex dual rate sway bar
Teraflex 4" long arm kit
Teraflex front and rear bump stops
Elka shocks
Trail mods removable fender flares
Removable mud flaps
RSE rear bumper
Poison spyder Brawler lite front bumper with custom stinger and shackle mounts
Poison spyder aluminum body armor
Custom made rock sliders
XRC 10 winch with synthetic rope
Color match top
Custom billet machined tramp stamp
windshield latch ufo's
With this being A 2012 it has the new interior
It's got got the nicer stereo with the amp in the back and controls on the steering wheel.
Cruize control

It has 39,500 Miles on it.

Call txt or email any time, txt is the best and fastest way for me.
801-783-7465
wheelenwagon@hotmail.com

This is located in tooele Utah

Last edited:

wheelewagon

Just dropped the price. My original thought when posting this for sale was just that I don't ever use it and keep putting money into it so if it sold it sold but didn't need it gone so I didn't want to loose to much on selling it. Now I'm kind of really wanting to get rid of it and have come to the conclusion thats it's either loose A lot now or loose even more money later. New price 44k

wheelewagon

Fixed and updated the original post, lowered the price. this is bottom dollar I can go. If I can't sell it for what I'm asking I'll just keep it.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
How much does a new rubi cost? What I'm saying is this is a killer deal when you consider all the awesome upgrades

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Congrats man! Sad to not be able to wheel with you but I'm glad you got it sold since you wanted to

Edit: I'll mark it sold on the site