For Sale: Custom Built Rock Buggy

mgrotel

Custom rock buggy for sale. I have decided that I need to use the money for other things at thispoint in my life. Priced to sellfast. Has a Toyota 22RE in front of a 5speed manual transmission, with dual transfer cases for a great crawlratio. The front case has 2.28:1 gearsand the rear case has 4.70:1 gears. Hasa twin stick. The front axle is a weldedD44 with 4.11:1 gears. The rear axle isa spooled corporate 14 bolt with 4.11:1 gears. The front is a 3 link with hydro assist steering, and the rear is a 4link. Comes with 39” red label stickytires. The front has 16” 2.0 Fox airshocks and the rear has coil springs. Also has a front winch, stereo, LED headlights, yellow top battery, anda shifter mounted hand throttle which is not yet fully installed but parts areincluded with the buggy. Additionalitems included in the price are a spare 22RE longblock, new 22RE gasket kit,brand new Gotpropane kit, and a new propane tank. Don’t miss out, title in hand. $7,000 OBO. Located in Herriman, UT. Text orcall Mike at 402-202-0844. Thanks forlooking. See the KSL link for pictures.

https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=36773442&cat=402

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I don't know if it's unreasonable, but October isn't really the season people are looking to pick up outdoor toys.

mgrotel

Winter on the rocks event in December at sand hollow coming up. Sounds like perfect timing to me. Moab is also great this time of year