For those of you who knew Josh Hill

richpblaze

He passed on earlier today his funeral will be at the Redwood Mortuary at 6500 so. Redwood rd. Viewing will be at 1:00 pm Wed 11 Feb. the funeral at 2:00

:sick: He was a great man, Peace Out Josh.

Last edited:

ALF

SURE!?
My father worked with his wife and we actually had plans to meet last friday when the whole ordeal started. Very sad situation my families hearts and prayers are with family:(

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I knew who he was, but didn't personally know him. I shared a couple trails with him in the past. Seemed like he was always happy, laughing about something. What happened Rich, was he sick?

richpblaze

They don't know

Wife couldn't wake him up I believe on Friday, wasn't breathing on his own he was put on life support. Took him off life support today. I don't know full details they're thinking a seizer in his sleep. Great guy he will be missed by all those who knew him.

cjncustoms

It was actually on wed morning around 8 when sally tried to wake him up and there was no response. She then turned him over and he was barely breathing and turned blue... He had thrown up a little and had asspirated a little.... She called 911 and they were ther and had him in the hospital with in 15 min... On the way to the hospital he quite breathing and had an irregular heartbeat so they recesitated him to get his heart rate back to normal then he was put on life support... He was siezuring non stop since he got there til about friday afternoon then they stopped, but his brain continued to swell... As far as they can tell the siezure was caused by some calcifications on his brain that were causing him to black out a couple years ago which inturn was an extent from an injury when he was a kid.... On sunday afternoon they did a breath test and it came back neg leaving to the conclusion of him being brain dead.... For those that all knew josh they know he was a great friend loving husband and father!! He will truly be missed and loved by all of us!! R.I.P JOSH!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Bart

Best wishes and condolences to his family and friends. It's especially tough to lose someone so unexpectedly.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I met him a bunch of times and he was always super nice. Such a sad situation. Nobody should go that young, and nobody should be put in the situation to say that they are giving up hope. What a hard thing it must have been for Sally to do.

I'll try and make it down to the viewing this afternoon.

WildYoats

I just received word of Josh's passing early this morning. Just in awe to hear about it. Josh was a great guy. Back in the Wild Yoats days, I certainly recall Josh as being one of those (and his family) that made it out to every single Toy Safari for Shriners and Primary Childrens we held. I recall him saying that at very young age, Shriners Hospital was there for him, and he felt it was time to give back.

I never observed a bad side of Josh. He was always nice to me, the others in the club, and always had a smile on his face. I am truly saddened to hear of his quick passing.

The funeral was already today? Had I little more notice, I would have come by to pay my respects.

Very sorry to hear of this. :(

Here's an old pic of Josh's killer 4Runner (gray) at a previous Toy Safari.

Attachments

• JoshHillTOYSAFARI01.jpg
    JoshHillTOYSAFARI01.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 35