Forest Lake with U4WDA 7/28-7/29

James K said:
missed last weekend because of work, and now they have me scheduled to work that saturday too.:mad:

Just quit! Or send $30 so we can buy a day laborer in your place! Finally, we can use those illegal immigrants to our advantage!

:rofl:

Kramnden

wally said:
Okay I looked at the map and it looks like if I am coming from Tooele I would go south on 15? Can someone confirm that for me? Thanks

You coming from I215 or the South Lehi exit?

Take the Cabeles (Highland/Alpine) exit. It will lead you straight to the mouth of the canyon.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
how late is too late to bother coming up?

I'll get off work about one on saturday. I was planning on bringing the jeepster to work with me and leaving from there.

James K said:

I'll get off work about one on saturday. I was planning on bringing the jeepster to work with me and leaving from there.

I'm hoping we'll be done by around 5-6 on Saturday at the latest, but come on up if you can. I know a few people are planning on staying for Saturday night, so there'll be people to wheel with on Saturday evening.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
wally said:
Thanks, that is what I thought it was.

Hey wally.. I am heading up friday night and staying till sunday :) if you are coming from out here in Tooele.. just go south past snakes and 5 mile into Lehi.. then head north on 15 and go east at the highland alpine exit.. keep going and you will run into the canyon.. I am meeting another person at the mouth of the canyon at 7 friday night so if you are coming up then meet us and we will all cruise up together.

TooeleCherokee said:
Hey wally.. I am heading up friday night and staying till sunday :) if you are coming from out here in Tooele.. just go south past snakes and 5 mile into Lehi.. then head north on 15 and go east at the highland alpine exit.. keep going and you will run into the canyon.. I am meeting another person at the mouth of the canyon at 7 friday night so if you are coming up then meet us and we will all cruise up together.

Thanks but I have to work Friday night. But I do plan on being there Sat. Might take the family out to eat for breakfas somewhere in Lehi. Thanks for the info tho.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
James K said:

If my junk still runs, I'll run a trail or two with you. :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
TooeleCherokee said:

if i can't get work off abit early on friday, i might just run into you as this would be about the time i'd be hitting the mouth of the canyon...

-Jason

We NEED an additional body or two to join us at the ranger station on Friday morning at 10:00AM to work through the afternoon. Please let me know if you can make it this early.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
scoutabout said:
We NEED an additional body or two to join us at the ranger station on Friday morning at 10:00AM to work through the afternoon. Please let me know if you can make it this early.

The EARLIEST I could be there is about 3 pm or so. Kids are in school already.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
wally said:
Also can anyone tell me how much it is going to cost to get in the park? I normally do not carry cash so I need to make sure I have some for Sat.

i'm almost positive it's free for helping out the FS... if they try to make you pay, tell em your with Steve Jackson... they won't mess with you.:D

-Jason