Formula Toyotas???

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I know I ask this every year, but does anyone planning on running the ftoy class? I think there will be 3 of us from my area, but hoping to get a few more.

I would imagine the other ftoy guys would allow "almost" ftoys too.

Anyone????

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
I know I ask this every year, but does anyone planning on running the ftoy class? I think there will be 3 of us from my area, but hoping to get a few more.

Anyone????

I vote to 86 the f toy class. just sayin!

McGhie

O hey there Pard!

Anyone????[/QUOTE]

See its not for sure you can play with the ftoy guys tree frog!

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Zing!

How many Ftoys are coming this year? I do think it's odd to carry a specific and exclusive class for one or two guys.

Last I checked, 3, and a possible 4th. As for having a specific and exclusive class, that is up to the promoter. I really could give 2 shits about what class we run in, Im there because its a great event. However, the vehicle was built to the class specific rules, not any different than vehicles built for the other classes. Where would you put the ftoys? Legends? or Mod class?

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
If I had a ftoy.... Id put it in the for sale section haha seriously though of course it's a legend, ftoy has unlimited tire restrictions unlimited wheelbase restrictions no body and defiantly not Utah street legal, the only thing similar to modstock is that in werock they run the same lines as modstock, however in werock the modstock lines are much harder, in a differant way, delta modstock courses are made so your average jeeper can take his weekend wheeler and compete and be extremely challanged but not destroy his jeep. for example not one werock modstock competitor I've seen has their rig street legal. Delta the modstock lines are extremely challenging in more of a "how well can you maneuver your jeep through this obstacle course with out cones/reverses" rather than "if I don't make this I'm going to crush my buggy" as in werock.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Don't think I'm hatin' on Ftoys.. I don't even have a 4x4 anything at the moment, so I'm reduced to envying even an Ftoy. ;)

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I don't even have a 4x4 anything at the moment, so I'm envying an Ftoy. ;)

That happens a lot. :D J/K

I wasn't intending to sound bent out of shape. From a driver perspective, I feel I would be competitive in whatever class we were put in. From a vehicle standpoint, the ftoy has so many limiting factors, but that also keeps it a drivers class, and not a "how much money can I spend on my rig" class. That was the reason I built to that level.
But I agree, it would be nice to have 6-10 ftoys to compete against.

sixstringsteve

I'd love an f-toy to compete with. I think the idea of all drivers driving the same [relative] rig is awesome. Like a ROC.