Found on Facebook

This is an add from the St George Craigslist
Looking for Part time Office Assistant / Manager for National sales office . Must be flexible with various office/Sales needs . Must know computers /sales/ proficient with most office skills /writing skills. Please call Mr. Crabtree if interested at 435

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Ya, I hope Crabtree avoids being a responsible adult and owning up to his decisions and actions. :/

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
It's actually "let slip the dogs of war"

Yes, I know, Joseph. I was not quoting, but paraphrasing. ;)

And while the salient points of the Crabtree Saga are many, let me summarize for the newcomers: Steve Crabtree took money, services, and products from many people and companies in the name of land use, and didn't pay his bills, gave product to friends of his, and then lied about all of it. When caught, he tried to rationalize it, and as far as I know, only 3 concerns were ever paid for Crawlfest: Jackrabbit Press, because I made him pay me before I brought fliers down to SEMA, Bower Motorsports Media, because Charlene Bower is a badass and doesn't play herself with people like Steve, and U4WDA-- but only some of the money.

Steve, if you or your lackeys are reading this, I honestly hope you've settled your accounts with the BLM, Sand Hollow Recreation Area, Blue Ribbon Coalition, Poison Spider Customs, USA-ALL, Texas Smoke BBQ, and the myriad other fine individuals and companies you screwed over. Best of luck to you.