found some land

jeepers

i have found some land to wheel they are trails not to hard core but there are over 150 trails it i know one trail can take you all the to bountful peak it is not free you have to be a member of this resort and it costs about $ 4000 dollars to join with that you get to go camping and they have a loge up there to with pools and camp sites and rv pads and hunting and so on the trails are really nice and clean but like i said they keep these trails up all the time so not a lot of hard core if that is what your looking for i myself think its worth $4000 but yes still pricy very classy wheelin i think if you trashed this place you would be kicked out for good i was going to keep this to my self but i can't its such a sweet place summer is the best fall is nice to i just came from hunting up there if you all want to see some big bucks and elk well this is for sure the place i was really suprised to see this land. well to all you four wheeler guys and laides that love and respect this sport you would love this land well hope you all read this and think about it i know it spendy.

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
Whatever floats your boat, personally it sounds like something I would totally hate. Since it seems to impress you though I say go for it.