Four Wheeler Trail ride on the Snakes

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Robin Stover (tech editor Four Wheeler Mag) will be visiting us here in Ogden. He is doing some articles with some vendors. Then on Saturday we are going out on a trail ride and I thought that the Snakes would be fun. We will meet out there in the parking area off the road at around 9 am. We are looking for a variety of rigs, from mild to wild.

If you are interested in joining us let me know on this thread. The trail leads will be Cheston( the Scout Master) Beck and myself.

So..... WHo is in????

:confused:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Robin Stover (tech editor Four Wheeler Mag) will be visiting us here in Ogden. He is doing some articles with some vendors. Then on Saturday we are going out on a trail ride and I thought that the Snakes would be fun. We will meet out there in the parking area off the road at around 9 am. We are looking for a variety of rigs, from mild to wild.

If you are interested in joining us let me know on this thread. The trail leads will be Cheston( the Scout Master) Beck and myself.

So..... WHo is in????

:confused:

I'd be interested but it'd depend on what day

I would love to come, we live in orem,91 yj, sprung over, lockrights front and rear, 35 inch MTR"s My dear wife LOVES to go wheelin, so if its cool, we will be there sat. morning. will it be an all day thing or what,? Any more details??? Thanks ahead of time Mark and LaRee

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
You are more than welcome Mark!

Mbryson.....really hoping you could make it. I was going to give you a call personally.

Kiel....you better be there.

As for the day.....it will all depend on who/how many show up, carnage and so on. I would just plan on most the day. You can always turn around and bail if needs be.

Its gonna be a fun day!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
You are more than welcome Mark!

Mbryson.....really hoping you could make it. I was going to give you a call personally.

...and my rig is just about ready to go again. I need to track down an oil leak that's a little more than I'd run. It's either the filter adapter or the oil pressure sensor. Neither one should be that bad to track down but I'm out of town all week so it's not getting fixed before Sat. anyway.

Swoop69

Help out a newbie...well, not new, but just getting back into wheeling....

where is the snakes trail? how long of a trip do you expect? I know a lot depends on how many show up, but if it were a 2-4 rig trip, of moderately experienced folks, would this an all day or a few hours?

gratsi~

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Help out a newbie...well, not new, but just getting back into wheeling....

where is the snakes trail? how long of a trip do you expect? I know a lot depends on how many show up, but if it were a 2-4 rig trip, of moderately experienced folks, would this an all day or a few hours?

gratsi~

They are on the west side of 5 mile pass. Usually even with a decent group both trails take at least 4-5 hours. We always seem to be out there at least 6-8 though. The last time I ran them with 2 rigs it only took me less then 2 hours, trailer to trailer

Chevycrew

Im in..

Need to finish my 8 lug, mount my beadlocks, and add hydro assist (anyone have a 1.5" or 2" by 8" ram?)

Ill be there though!