Fowl play

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I totally hate crap like this, especially when the Issue started here. I'm sorry about the problems this has caused.

Not that it helps now, but I would have gotten the Deposit in Cash, given the Buyer a written statement that the $100 was non-refundable, (Since you were now telling other people that the Top was Sold) and waited on him to come up with the rest of the $$.

Unfortunatley, you're kinda screwed now. I just had a problem with my Bank involving a Late Fee. I polietly told them my situation and asked them if they could reverse the Late Fee. They did without a problem. See them in person, not by Phone. Good luck!

I wouldn't tell his name, but keep trying to work it out between you two. Hopefully he will be willing to make things right between you guys.

I hope this isn't the case for you, but sometimes you just have to chalk it up as a lesson learned. Good luck!!

Heres a little story for ya-

When I was selling my YJ, I had a buyer that wanted it badly. He test drove it 3 times, and kept talking about how he wanted to buy it. He wanted me to tell other intrested people it wasn't for sale anymore. I told him that for a $500 Non-refundable deposit I could do that. Untill then, Money talks and BS Walks. He said he had the $$, but after our discussion about the Deposit I never saw him again. I sold the Jeep a week later to someone else.

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
Ya I know that I am pretty much screwed but but I just need to vent a bit. And no it was not you rusty I kmow better than to get involved with you in the first place.J/K thanks for everyones concern

yellowbronc

I dont know mabey mark was giving rusty his info... that would make sence. hehehe J/k mark.. your just going to have to get over it and try to sell it to someone else, jeremey. thats not cool but what do ya do?

Turbobob

Semper Fi
That blows that this idiot hosed you. In the future, if they give you a check, cash it at the bank it is drawn on when you get it. When I have sold things that I took a deposit on, I just tell them this holds the item & the deposit is non-refundable. If they whine, hand them their check back and send them on their way. If they are serious about buying, they should have no problem!:( Hope this helps you for future dealings!:)

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
It is easy enough to go and get a little bit of blank carbonless paper and just write down in the best legal ease you can, the non refundable deposit bla bla bla or the car is sold AS IS bla bla... they you both have a copy.
BTW you told me it would fit the toyota but you lied so I cansled the check :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Skyetone
BTW you told me it would fit the toyota but you lied so I cansled the check :)

Yeah right... If skychrome bought it, he would make it fit on the Yota... can you say Team TWT...:D ;) :p

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
team team white trash? no we are team white trash TWT. the lords o the duct tape :) and liquid nails. I'll keep an ear out on the top....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Skyetone
team team white trash? no we are team white trash TWT. the lords o the duct tape :) and liquid nails. I'll keep an ear out on the top....

My bad... I thought it was Team Total White Trash...:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by 2BIGTJ
thanks guys I really need to sell the top it is cheap $700 Kurt the sooner I sell it the sooner I buy my parts. wink,wink

Hey someone really needs to buy this top...its a sweet deal...:D

Caleb

What color and I assume it fits a TJ right...I may have a friend who is interested...le tme know on the color

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by supergper
What color and I assume it fits a TJ right...I may have a friend who is interested...le tme know on the color

Yup, it fits great on your freinds TJ, looks really good too...:D bUy It...:D

j/k I'm not sure what color it is...:(