Freaky Spring Weather

What is the deal with the weather and Memorial Day weekend? :confused: Last year we drove through a blizzard to get to Moab and froze most of the weekend. This year it has been absolutely beautiful here for the past two weeks, yet today, a big ole storm moves in and it's been raining and cold. Just checked the weather for Moab and instead of being in the 90's like it was a week ago, it's down to high 70's, low 80's with a 50% chance of rain on Saturday. -_- The good news is that the park has a covered area so the BBQ will happen regardless of the weather. I just really wanted to be hotter than dutch love this weekend.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Way to jinx me. My ride has no heater, and the wipers leave a lot to be desired... ;)

One way or another, we'll make it there though.

Bart

It's only supposed to be intermittent afternoon showers and they'll be gone before you know it. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
30% chance of rain saturday at 76 degrees is what weather underground reports. It will get better tomorrow. Weather reporters and websites blow **** out of their ass until the day of. We got to Moab today and it was cloudly but in the low 80s which never induced any rain by our condo. :D

Oh, you didn't know? We bring the Pester curse with us to Moab. Every time we go it either rains or snows on us:mad: Sorry about that ;)
Things you should've told us about before I gave you my number!! -_- :rofl:
Way to jinx me. My ride has no heater, and the wipers leave a lot to be desired... ;)
We don't even have wipers. :ugh: We've wheeled in every kind of weather imaginable, and wheeling will ALWAYS beat anything else. I just really want to be hot this weekend!