Frederick's of Hollywood

KWight

A brave man went into Frederick's of Hollywood. He wanted to buy his wife the most sheer lingerie he could find for a Valentines day gift. Having not purchased a gift for his wife in quite some time, he asked the salesperson for assistance. The lady behind the counter goes and gets an item she thinks might intrigue the man.

"This is $200," she says wondering if he could afford it.

"I want more sheer than that," says the man as he winks at the lady.

"This one is $350." said the clerk.

"I want it even more sheer than that." says the man.

So he digs deeper among the rack full of red, pink, & white frilly things. He then pulls out a very delicate, sheer piece of lingerie, which was as light as a feather.

"This one is the most sheer we have. It's $500," she announced.

He says, "I'd like to take a closer look."

So the clerk hands him the exquisite piece of lingerie with the upmost care as it is quite fragile and delicately made. He held it up to the light and sure enough it was sheer silky, and as light as a feather. He loved the way the frills swayed in the cool breeze of the air conditioner and could hardly contain himself as he imagined his wife wearing the elegant design.

"I'll take it," the man says as he throws his Visa on the counter. The man quickly drives home and feverishly hands her the beautifully wrapped gift.

"Go upstairs, put this on, and come down and model it for me," Said the man in his husky 'I want you ' voice.
His wife went up stairs, as she couldn't imagine what the gift could be. Afterall, her hsband hadn't bought her a gift in what seemed like years. She gradually opens the box and to her astonishment finds the transparent piece of cloth!

"This thing is so see thru the old coote won't even notice if I'm wearing it or not," she thought as she tosses it over her shoulder on the bed. So she floats down the stairs wearing nothing at all, and strikes a prococative pose against the bottom of the stair railing.

"So how do you like it?" she seductively asks.

"Dang, you'd think for $500 they 'd at least iron the thing!!!!!!!