Free bend software

xtremexj

Anyone have any hints as to how to use it? I REALLY suck at these types of programs and can't even figure out how to add a tube.:-\ If I was 20 years younger I wouldn't have any issues I'm sure.:D

STAG

On my grind
Well I kinda got the idea of how to run it after playin around a little while, it will just take time of practicing before it'd be of any benefit, but thanks for the link!

STAG

On my grind
So after a little bit of messing around I rough sketched this... not too bad for about 1/2 hour of just playing.

roundcage2.png

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
downloaded it and played for a bit not too bad of a free program but from what i understand its not nearly what the software you buy is

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
SO after posting it on OFN forum i got a PM from the creator who is also the owner of bend tech. apparently it is from their design, but was redone over sees and is a crappy version.

they deleted my thread and PMed this:
"What you don't know is that JD2 sent our product over-seas about 5 years ago as a template for his software.

The good news is that they have no idea how to layout parts and their software is full of holes and constantly crashes. They supply no service and there tech group recommends to people when they do have questions to buy the Bend-Tech software.

The bad news is that many people don't realize that there is such a thing as bad software and good software and will use the JD2 software, get frustrated and never investigate software again.

I am sure you didn't understand the situation and I have gently removed your posting.

All is good and I hope you enjoy theOFN.

Sincerely,
Cris
Owner of theOFN and the Bend-Tech software company."