FREE "Drive-In" Off Road Movie Night

Mug

PHORmerly
Everyone's invited!

I was looking around my business complex where our shop is (near Orem Center Street) and there's a ton of space to park after hours for quite a good sized crowd. I'll round up a LARGE projection screen and a projector (I already have a PA system) and play a couple of our favorite off road movies. I could get a popcorn maker and sodas too, depending on crowd size. Again - It would be a fun, free get together.

Who's interested in a drive-in or lawn-chair movie night?

How many people would be in your family or group?

Is mid September too early? Is mid October too chilly?

Please, PM me if there is a good cause that we could promote for this event.

MAP TO OUR SHOP

Space situation (there's even more space if needed).

KOHParking.jpg

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I will have the KOH 2010 movie tomorrow. Dust to Glory is awesome, I would be up for it. I like the donation idea. I would almost wonder if doing it on the 25th of September, after the NPLD activities, have an after party at your shop.

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
I think this would be awesome! I'll cast one more vote for Dust To Glory, the donations, and doing it after NPLD. All awesome ideas! :)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'd be down with KOH since I've ever seen it. But I'd also never turn down the oportunity to watch Dust to Glory. Cool with either

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'd love to see the new KOH movie on a bigger screen. :D Dust to Glory is classic too though. Pirates of the Rubicon would be cool as well, haven't seen that in an age.

YOUKNOW

Yeah, this sounds like a good idea. Dust to Glory is a way good movie, I always get the chills when I hear the motors go through the silt beds. It is so loud and awesome to see all that roost!