Free or nearly free steel 15x6, 5 on 4.5" plain Jane Jeep wheels

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I've got a car hauler with wider than usual axles, so normal trailer rims stick out past the fenders. I'm looking for some stock Jeep wheels from a TJ/YJ/XJ with the 5 on 4.5" pattern. There may be some other stuff such as Ford Explorer which would work, but I think those have less backspacing. I need something with 4.5-5.25" backspacing. If you have decent alloy wheels, I'd take them too, but I'm not really looking to spend.

I'd like something in reasonable shape - not covered in bubbly rust. I need a set of 4, or even 5. I know somebody is tired of storing a set somewhere and wishing they would just disappear.

Jared

Omgbecki

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought more backspacing would cause them to stick out more. I'm not just to start anything just confused.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought more backspacing would cause them to stick out more. I'm not just to start anything just confused.

I'd be happy to correct you! :) More backspacing puts the wheels further under the fender. The easy way to remember is that more backspacing = more space in the back of the wheel.

wheel-offset.jpg