Freetos The Buck

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I have seen pictures of this buck before also. I heard last weekend that the little B&st&rd shot him with a rifle up by Opher.

I hope the nail the teen to the wall, take his rifle, his truck, his hunting priviledges forever.

kudos to the guys that caught him...

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
That is why it is hard to take somthing like this alot of people have seen him. The buck has been on the utah wildlife web site.

The best part of it is 99% of people who do this get busted. :p

muleskinner

BOB-CAT said:
It is the same pic.

The deer was missing after Thanksgiving.
They apprehended the teen this week from a anonymous tip.

Monstermuley says he tried to have it mounted and the taxidermist turned him in. :rofl:

Damn Tooele teens..

muleskinner

http://utahwildlife.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1876

velvet.jpg

“The teen who killed this buck knew what he was doing was illegal,” Hammond added. “He had an extended permit for the Wasatch Front. He killed a deer in Tooele County, then tagged it to make it look legal. This is a clear case of a hunter who was willing to ‘bend the rules’ to get what he wanted. A true hunter would never do what this kid did.”
The crime allegedly committed by the teen will most likely be prosecuted through Tooele’s 3rd-District Juvenile Court system. Officer Hammond stated that should the teen be found guilty of illegally killing the buck, he could lose the privilege of ever again possessing a firearm. Additionally, state law sets restitution for the deer at $8,000. A hefty fine could also be tacked onto the teen’s sentence.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
It does seem to me that Tooele kids are kind of retarded in a lot of ways... Bauer is being torn down if it's not already that's to some f*cktards lighting one of the buildings on fire. Now how stupid is that? There are enough retards driving around too.

It's been a long week and I'm bummed about that awesome deer.

Freelancer

Moderhater
Tool-ee

Tacoma said:
It does seem to me that Tooele kids are kind of retarded in a lot of ways... Bauer is being torn down if it's not already that's to some f*cktards lighting one of the buildings on fire. Now how stupid is that? There are enough retards driving around too.

It's been a long week and I'm bummed about that awesome deer.

Agreed! Puts a bad name on Tool-eeites. Not that Tool-ee needs any more bad publicity. I agree, handicapped, retarded, what have you, but I prefer mentally challenged. :rofl: How stupid could you be? :ugh: The judge should sentenced the kid the morning of the hunt to be stripped naked, dropped by a helicopter in the wilderness where he shot the deer, and allow all the rest of the hunters free game to shoot his white a$$! :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
muleskinner said:
Monstermuley says he tried to have it mounted and the taxidermist turned him in. :rofl:

that is great. little bastard should rot. I just don't get the rules apply to everybody but me attitude. this is not one of those things in life that has a gray area :mad:

tiny2085

HomeGrown
I actually know the kid, he went to high school the same time as me, but i graduated and my sister who's in school told me that the kid had the buck in the bed of his truck and he was bragging it up and a responsible hunter took one look at it and said" I know where that buck came from" and called the Police. If i remeber correctly the kid is only a sophmore. When I heard that I was piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised! Some dumb punk ass kid thinks he can be cool and just shoot what he wants, funny thing is, since he got caught he hasn't been back to school. I know a couple of people that would want beat him till he couldn't breath if he showed his face. :mad2:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
well not to be all vigilante and everything, but I hope that happens. He deserves a beating at a minimum. The $8k fine sounds pretty good too.