friday memorial day trail

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
not sure if this is the right place to put this but if it needs to be moved thats fine.

me and carpet doors(kyle) will be down in moab thursday night and trying to decide what we should run on friday before the bbq.

we both have well built yotas, lockers, 38in plus tires, rolecages, winches and want something that will not brake our stuff, but be a little challenge and have us back in time for the bbq.

we will be running pritchet and bfe and maybe heldorado the other days when everyone is down there.

just looking for suggestions.

thanks.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
We were on the Pickle Tuesday and it was a blast, only about an hour long and continues on to Mashed Potatoes for about 2 more hours, probably a perfect option if you want to just have some fun for a few hours in the afternoon. But being as built as you are it may not be much of a challenge except for a few spots, still a lot of fun though. Only downside is that you will drive about 17 miles north of Moab to the parking area and there is a maze of dirt roads to get back to the trail head. The parking area is on the same side of the road as Metal Masher and you will cross the railroad tracks as well. I might actually be down there that day and could be up for running it. Steel Bender is another fun trail we ran that is close to town.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
its fun just being in moab, sounds like a good set up for friday before good food.

so how do we get out to it we are both on trailers so where do we unload and such.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
heldo is what i built my truck for i always wanted to run that trail it will be a very good test for it im not sure on the water fall probly winch up it.

choptopbII

heldo is what i built my truck for i always wanted to run that trail it will be a very good test for it im not sure on the water fall probly winch up it.

That trail is sooo fun kinda short but fun, We might be able to run green day and afterward too. we'll just have to see when we are out there. :)

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
ok rme we are headed out tomorrow night and looking for direction to the pickle so we can wheel it on friday,

unless anyone is going to be up for running it with us friday.

here is my number give me a call 435-225-4958 im in a full size van with my yota that is brown and white on the trailer and kyle is in a white extra cab dodge with his orange truggy on the trailer.

we are staying at a friends house right by dennys on main street.