fridge lock ?

airmanwilliams

k guys I have a "TERRIBLE 2 YEAROLD" and have to find someway to lock the fridge due to him getting in there in the blink of an eye and dumping things out(milk and more). we are renting so nothing permanent. This is for a freezer over fridge not a side by side.

Anyone with ideas? Please help, my sanity is wearing VERY THIN.

Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
They sell peel and stick fridge locks that use a buckle. They take about 12 seconds to install and cost under 10 bucks.

airmanwilliams

lol thanks for the suggestions guys. listen to this one. on another forum someone suggested I use one of those magnetic alarms so that when its opened it scares my kid so bad he doesnt open it again.

rdneckride

We used a fridge lock from Walmart that was cheap. It was strap and was nothing to install and was removed easily when I needed to remove it. It kept my daughter from going in there int he middle of the night and eating the butter and my leftover BACON.. lol..

airmanwilliams

We used a fridge lock from Walmart that was cheap. It was strap and was nothing to install and was removed easily when I needed to remove it. It kept my daughter from going in there int he middle of the night and eating the butter and my leftover BACON.. lol..

my son totally loves to get in there and lick or eat the butter straight. the biggest thing is him pulling the milk out and dumping it all over. our apartment layout is so retarded and has carpet in every room besides the bathroom.

STAG

On my grind
7106ZIfXOuL._SL500_AA280_.gif

Or like one of the trailer-house fridge locks that have the rotating lever. If you don't know what I'm talkin about I could snag a pic of one

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
my son totally loves to get in there and lick or eat the butter straight. the biggest thing is him pulling the milk out and dumping it all over. our apartment layout is so retarded and has carpet in every room besides the bathroom.
I was worried it was just my kids that like to eat butter straight. :rolleyes: At least now mine wait for me to put some on their bread instead of eating straight from the cube. I'd try one of the fridge latches, I think most stores have them in the baby isle. Fortunately my kids just wander to the nearest parent dragging a gallon of milk instead of trying to open it themselves.