From Northern AZ

AZScooby

RUT ROH.....
Just checkin in from Northern Arizona. Found this site from one of our locals. I'm one of the few people that like to wheel in Utah:rofl:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Welcome! I've always wanted to do some AZ wheeling but you guys are nuts. I'd break my junk down there.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME AZScooby! I love Flagstaff, I could see myself living there. It's a beautiful place! What do you wheel, got any pics?

AZScooby

RUT ROH.....
Thanks for the welcome!!! I have a 2001 TJ Sahara. 4.5" RE Lift on 35s. D30 with chromos and an Aussie, D44 with ARB and Mas Grande 35 spline axles. Custom roll cage, and so on!!!I live outside of Flagstaff. I just put that as the closest city to me that folks would probably recognize. I'm actually in Cottonwood. I'm tryiung to get to Flagstaff though. It's my favorite city in AZ.

AZScooby

RUT ROH.....
Oops, forgot the pics.

100_1446.jpg

100_1407.jpg

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Welcome to RME. Jenn lived in Flagstaff while attending NAU. The only trails we have wheeled are the local Sedona ones. Love northern AZ.

AZScooby

RUT ROH.....
We have a few good trails nearby. Smasher and Brutal are within 10 miles from me. The names should give you a good idea of why they call them that:eek:. Most of the trails we try to keep quiet, otherwise they get destroyed. But we'll bring anybody if they ask nicely.:hickey: