From the lowly IFS crowd.

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
Well I've been lurking here for a while and thought I'd introduce my self.

I've got a Nissan Xterra and yes it hits the trails with regularity. Before anyone bags on the graphics it's my side buisness and it's paint not a decal and there are scratches all over it :D I'd like to go on some runs with some folks from this board. I know SRN but we haven't had a chance to wheel yet.

In a couple of years the IFS stuff will come off but for now I am satisfied with where I have been able to take it. Any how here's a pick going through the Golden Crack.

gs7035.jpg

Todd

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
I paint all kinds of stuff. I used to race motocross so I do alot of helmets. I paint R/C cars, motorcycles, atv plastic, PWC's, and whatever else. I have my booth at home so I don't have space for full size vehicles. I'm still working on my website but I am always too busy to mess with it much.

My day job is as a manufacturing engineer for a medical device company.

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
Jeremy
I work at Merit Medical

Crimsonride
Thanks for the welcome. I'm Only a newbie to this site though;) I've had a few other 4X4 vehicles. Most of them even had solid front axles!

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
Absolutely I can paint her and nice pic! I'll post some more pics tonight, I've got to check what stuff I've got on my host server.