From the lowly IFS crowd.

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
Thanks for the compliments on our organization.

The Xterra club is not all about wheeling but the majority of us love to get out and find a challenge. I personally went to Moab 10+ times last year and did numerous weekend trips up Mineral basin, Little Moab, lots of snow trips up Skyline drive and Old Ward Canyon road, 5 mile and anywhere else that time allowed.

Todd Kerby
V.P. uxoc

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
Coreshot

Yes I graduated from Alta in 1987.

Crimsomride

Everyday! I need to pay it at least most of the way of first. A buddy of mine has a SAS Frontier with D44's front and rear, both with ARB's. He's got leafs in the rear and King coilovers in the front.

I will probably do a SPO on the rear to match the lift I'll end up with on the front. I'm still undecided on the configuration for the front end but all I've got is time.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by TK1
Coreshot

Crimsomride

A buddy of mine has a SAS Frontier with D44's front and rear, both with ARB's. He's got leafs in the rear and King coilovers in the front.

is that a white extra cab? I've seen one in west vally lately...

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Originally posted by TK1
Coreshot

I thought that was you. Don't know if you remember me, but we used to hang out a little. Does the name Cory Payne ring a bell? Had a red 'yota 4x4. You had a '70? baby blue chebby.:p

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
Originally posted by Vonski

We've talked about wanting to do an Xterra SAS here at the shop. Food for thought... ;)

Believe me I would love to! Damn $$$$ gets in the way:D

I would need to do the rear axle as well though. The H233B rear end is quite strong but it's major bucks to regear it, like 600.00 for R&P. Also the only locker available for the 33 spline version is an ARB (nothing wrong with the ARB). Right now I have put an extra friction plate on both sides of the LSD and it's basically a spool right now.