Front dana 60

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
My dana 60 collection is starting to dwindle so I need to pick one or 2 up... :D

I am willing to pay what it is worth! There are so many degenerates on KSl that seem to think there front 60s are worth 1200-1400 bucks...(which they are not)

Willing to pay up to 1000 depending on condition

sabatoa1

Man Johnny you are one winny sob. If Ryan says your axle is not worth it, he probably is being nice and doesn't want to say your axle is garbage. Stop crying and drop the price maybe it will sell.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Wow. Sabatoa that was very uncalled for. I know Dan personally so I can talk crap and give him shit but at the end of the day we will be friends still..... it would be a tasteful decision to delete your comment.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Wow. Sabatoa that was very uncalled for. I know Dan personally so I can talk crap and give him shit but at the end of the day we will be friends still..... it would be a tasteful decision to delete your comment.

Classy move skippy.

Nice to see someone taking the higher road. :)

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

Who stole your password and posted this? Heather, is that you?

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
I know Dan personally so I can talk crap and give him shit but at the end of the day we will be friends still.....

This. Ryan and I give each other shit all the time, but I have nothing but respect for him. Yea, we couldnt come to an agreed price, but im not gonna lose sleep over it.

Last edited: