Front locker only?

gertsch

i love having a locker up front i don't use it that often but when i do it pays off so by all means put a locker up front i might just get you out of your next pickle your in. Like say your right front wheel is off the ground but both rear are touching until you drive forward then i teters forward and then you have two wheels in the air and you go no where until either you roll back on to your wheels again the locker up front or in the rear can help get you through this.

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
i love having a locker up front i don't use it that often but when i do it pays off so by all means put a locker up front i might just get you out of your next pickle your in. Like say your right front wheel is off the ground but both rear are touching until you drive forward then i teters forward and then you have two wheels in the air and you go no where until either you roll back on to your wheels again the locker up front or in the rear can help get you through this.

I believe I see the Jeep in your avatar cruise by my house (just off 11th West) semi-frequently.