FS: 1996 RHD Jeep Cherokee

HardLuck

Selling my 1996 (Factory Right Hand Drive) Jeep Cherokee. Has 86k Original miles! Really low miles for its age! 4x4 works perfect. Automatic Trans. Dana30 Front, Dana35 rear. Runs and Drives great and has had a recent tune-up with new plugs, wires, Air filter. Oil changed every 3k miles.

The interior is perfect I'd give it a 10/10, the exterior has a few small dings and scratches I'd give it an 7/10.
Tires are about a year old but are in Great shape still thay have been rotated on schedule each time. Jeep has a 1" Rancho leveling kit and Rancho shocks.
Has a new Sony Explode CD player with ipod hook-up

Air Conditioning, Aluminum Alloy wheels, Driver Front Airbag, Flat-Folding Rear Seats, Power Brakes, Power Locks, Power Mirror Adjuster, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defrost, Rear Mounted Spare Tire, Rear Wiper/Washer, Tilt Steering Wheel.

I had plans on doing something with this jeep but work is moving and I will need a different type of vehicle, I can honestly say this is one of the best running vehicles I have ever owned the elderly lady I bought it from took very good care of it having all its maintenance done @ Doug Smith she gave me a hole list of things that had been fixed and replaced all the way back to 2005 This jeep is good to go for anything you want it for!

$4350 obo
Clean and clear Title in Hand!

2011-11-08 13.15.29.jpg2011-11-08 13.15.44 (1).jpg2011-11-08 13.14.12.jpg2011-10-06 16.54.10.jpg25026255.jpg
2011-11-08 13.14.42.jpg

Please keep all BS comments to yourself....... Thanks!

Last edited:

Bart

There is a demand for the right hand drive vehicles for private postal carriers. I'd be posting that thing on KSL and maybe even Ebay.

HardLuck

Thanks, yeah I have it listed on KSL and Craigslist already.................. RME deal to anyone on here $3900 :)

HardLuck

Here is the list of things that have been fixed/replaced since 2007 from previous owner.
I since have done my own tune up (plugs, wires, filter, oil and other fluids)

DSC_0221.jpg