For Sale - Best Offer FS in Sandy: 2005+ Toyota Tacoma ARB Deluxe Bumper with Bull Bar

RTR

$600 or best offer...

About the Product:

Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar selection is the most extensive. Loaded with features aimed at making remote area travel safe, no other bumper offers the same degree of vehicle integration, protection or functionality.
Product Features:

Air Bag Approved
Recessed Indicators
Retains Factory Tow Points
Powdercoat Black
Light Mounts
Antenna Mounts

RTR

Pictures...
DSC_0006.JPG

Front view...
DSC_0151.JPG

Orthographic view (as they would call it in engineering school)...
DSC_0154.JPG

Again...
DSC_0152.JPG

Please note that I have removed the winch, the Hella's, and the fairlead. That being said, I'm not married to the Hella's or fairlead, so I'd consider parting with them, as well. (I have the roller fairlead as well as a steel, non-roller-type fairlead as well.)

Hopefully this is the Deluxe ARB bumper, as I think it is. Let me know if you have any questions.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
He threw in the Hellas and fairllead for a kill price.I will need some HD springs up front now Kurt,when is your 50% off year end sale?

Next year :D

Lemme know when your ready, we'll get you taken care of. If your looking to do it on a budget I may have some used spacers here.

RTR

I FINALLY found those lights/fog lights. Let me know if you'd still like them. Just need to come over and pick them up...

photo (7).JPG

Last edited: