FS: Lincoln Pro Mig 135 Welder

sixstringsteve

Selling my welder. It's a Lincoln Pro Mig 135. It's a 110v welder. It's got a nearly full 10-lb spool of flux-core in it. It's been used a lot, but has never let me down and is very well-built. I've built about 10 rigs with this thing and I will miss it dearly. Cart/stand included. I do not have any of the attachments to run gas.

Perfect 1st welder or portable solution when you don't want to haul your big 220v welder around.

$300

sixstringsteve

I'd sell for $250 without the wire.

Or partial/full trade for the following:

- welding table
- dirt bike trailer
- vinyl fence work
- tools (coordless drills/impact drivers)
- small band saw
- porta-band, etc.
- evolution cold-cut saw

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I wish I had this yesterday. I had to weld in a tight spot in the wind, and my Miller wasn't cutting it. I'm quickly learning that I suck with welding with gas. I need to practice a lot more.

jentzschman

I wish I had this yesterday. I had to weld in a tight spot in the wind, and my Miller wasn't cutting it. I'm quickly learning that I suck with welding with gas. I need to practice a lot more.

I'm sure you will get a lot of practice with your new one and be a pro in no time

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Rock Taco

Just weld inside and it wont be a problem. :rofl:

You can use Flux core on your new welder as well. just in case you didnt know.

Tee

Tanned Fat Looks Better!
This is exactly why I won't sell mine. (have the same Lincoln 135) I don't use it often, but when I do need it, the 200 or so clams I could get selling it just aren't worth it. Where its 110V 20A I can run it off my Honda 2000i Genny. My Lincoln 216 gets the most use. Now, I want a TIG for Alum. And a Plasma Cutter.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Hve you tried welding with two 12 volt batteries in series and a stick? Dc makes such a nice sizzle noise and a good weld without a machine.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Hve you tried welding with two 12 volt batteries in series and a stick? Dc makes such a nice sizzle noise and a good weld without a machine.

Got my old Trooper tie rod welded up with a Ready Welder, it's a wire fed but it uses 2 12 volts in series. It was cool. :greg: