FS: TRD Supercharger 5vz-fe 3.4L 1 year old and 7th injector kit, Pleasant Grove

4biker

Supercharger:
It's one year old, with about 10,000 miles (yes, really). I purchased it brand new from TRDparts4u.com last year. I had it in stock form (no timing/fuel mods) for 6 months, then put the URD 7th injector kit on with the URD 2.1" pulley. I have the stock pulley, but I scratched it pulling it off. A little filing, and it would be good to go back on. It is in absolutely perfect condition, and it's been a blast to drive. I am also including in the sale:
A white 15psi mechanical backlit boost gauge (SS brand)
A single-gauge A-pillar gauge pod. I ended up using 3M adhesive hook & loop fasteners, so there are no holes drilled in it, and should be fine for whatever you want to do with it.
An AEM AFR gauge with o2 sensor - found here. I installed this at the same time as the 7th kit. The weld-in bung is not included, but can be had at your exhaust shop, or on amazon.
The URD 2.1" supergrip pulley is included with the supercharger, since I don't want to risk scratching it to pull it off.
One extra supercharger belt, just in case.
Youtube video: Walk around 1 - YouTube (go to about 3:10 to see the supercharger). I’ll get another video up with it running before I remove it (expect this weekend).
Asking price: $2200 obo + $40 shipping ***SOLD***

URD 7th Injector kit ***SOLD***
This is basically a kit straight from URD, with only some of the consumables used (zip ties, etc.). I purchased this kit in December of last year.
I never installed the 2-step cooler plugs, or the Walbro fuel pump. The R4 tuning software disc will be included, as will my serial cable with it's software cd - I don't think anything else in the world still uses serial cables.
Asking price: $720 Shipped

Last edited:

chuck85

What is the best way to for me to find out if your 7th injector kit will work with my supercharged tacoma? I have seen on the website that some 3.4s need the 6 injector fuel mod and some can do the 7 th injector. 2001 tacoma limited double cab if it helps. Let me know, I am interested if it works.

4biker

Sorry - I guess I didn't subscribe to this thread. The 7th will fit if you don't have EGR on your vehicle. The tacoma's are hit and miss for EGR.

Unfortunately either way, the 7th is currently pending sale.

4biker

I recommend it, especially if you want to put a smaller pulley on. However, I think if I would have run my water/methanol injection better, I think I could have saved the time and money on the 7th. The biggest problem with superchargers is heat - I'll leave it at that.

That said, the 7th kit is sold and shipped as of yesterday.